Wafer type butterfly valve is one type of central lined butterfly valve, which is one normal type of butterfly valve in need of big quantity. It is mounted between two matching flanges of the piping with bolts & nuts. According to actual piping conditions, wafer type butterfly valve can be manufactured according to different flanges standards, such as ASMEB16.1, EN1092, AS2129, DIN2501, BS4504, JIS10K. Wafer butterfly valve can be mounted on the piping end as exhaust valve.
Ductile iron, EPDM
· Sealing system/standard: Resilient seated in accordance with EN 558
· Face-to-face length: acc. to EN 558
· Low operating torque due to plastic sliding guides on the wedge
· Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant stem sealing
· With triple O-ring sealing
· Low wear due to wedge guiding and elongated stem bearing
· Suitable for vacuum of up to 90%
· Body: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Stem: Stainless steel 1.4462
· Seat: EPDM rubber
· Wedge: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Internally and externally epoxy coated
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.