A solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally closed, piloted poppettype, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve, intended to act as a blocking or load-holding device for low flow circuits.
● Continuous-duty rated coil.
● Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
● Optional coil voltages and terminations.
● Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
● Unitized, molded coil design.
● Manual override option.
● Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
● Industry common cavity.
● Compact size.
Cartridge: Weight: 0.09 kg. (0.20 lbs.); Steel with hardened work surfaces. Zinc-plated exposed surfaces; Buna N O-rings and back-ups standard.
Standard Ported Body: Weight: 0.16 kg. (0.35 lbs.); Anodized high-strength 6061 T6 aluminum alloy, rated to 207 bar (3000 psi); Ductile iron bodies available; dimensions may differ.
Standard Coil: Weight: 0.11 kg. (0.25 lbs.); Unitized thermoplastic encapsulated, Class H high temperature magnetwire.
E-Coil: Weight: 0.14 kg. (0.3 lbs.); Perfect wound, fully encapsulated with rugged external metal shell; Rated up to IP69K with integral connectors.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.