Flanged concentric butterfly valve is one type of central lined flanged type butterfly valve, which is the most common type of butterfly valve. Rubber lined butterfly valve is with the central disc and bonded liner. It is featured with a higher strength body and better pressure resistance as safely factor. We can manufacture the double flanged type rubber lined butterfly valve according to AWWA C504 and EN593 with flanged ends of ANSI B16.5, DIN 2501, BS 4504, GB 17241.6,etc.
Ductile iron, EPDM
· Sealing system/standard: Resilient seated in accordance with EN 558
· Face-to-face length: acc. to EN 558
· With flange ends on both sides acc. to EN 1092-2
· Low operating torque due to plastic sliding guides on the wedge
· Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant stem sealing
· With triple O-ring sealing
· Low wear due to wedge guiding and elongated stem bearing
· Suitable for vacuum of up to 90%
· Body: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Stem: Stainless steel 1.4462
· Seat: EPDM rubber
· Wedge: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Internally and externally epoxy coated
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.