Metal seated gate valves for bolted piping systems. Proven design and innovative improvements, such as the sliding cover on the wedge, can ensure low working torque even after many years of use. Suitable for water distribution applications.
· Sealing system/standard: Resilient seated in accordance with EN 1074 or SANS 664:2009
· With socket connection on both sides
· Low operating torque due to plastic sliding guides on the wedge
· For PVC pipe class 4, 6, 8 or 12 acc. to SANS 998, ISO 3606, ISO 4422, DIN 8061 and DIN 8062
· For PE pipe acc. to DIN 8074
· Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant stem sealing
· With triple O-ring sealing
· Body: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Bonnet: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Stem: Stainless steel 1.4462
· Bonnet bolts: Stainless steel A2 (DIN EN ISO 3506)
· Wedge: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40) with brass
· Stem nut: Brass
· Internally and externally epoxy coated
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.