Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve with bolted cover connection and flanges according to British Standard 5155. Proven design with innovative improvements, such as guarantee low operating torques even after many years of use. Suitable for use in water distribution, in power plants, in industry and in pressure management.
Ductile iron, EPDM
· Sealing system/standard: Resilient seated in accordance with BS5155
· Face-to-face length: acc. to EN 558, series 13
· With flange ends on both sides acc. to EN 1092-2
· Low operating torque due to plastic sliding guides on the wedge
· Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant stem sealing
· With triple O-ring sealing
· Low wear due to wedge guiding and elongated stem bearing
· Suitable for vacuum of up to 90%
· Body: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Stem: Stainless steel 1.4462
· Seat: EPDM rubber
· Wedge: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
· Internally and externally epoxy coated
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.