A screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated (two-stage), spooltype hydraulic relief valve, intended for use as a pressure limiting device in demanding hydraulic circuits which require fast response and low hysteresis.
● Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
● Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
● Hardened spool and cage for long life.
● Optional spring ranges to 210 bar（3000 psi）.
● Fast, smooth response to pressure surges.
● Industry common cavity.
Cartridge: Weight:0.25kg（0.55 lbs）；Steel with hardened work surfaces. Zinc-plated exposed surfaces. Buna N O-rings and polyester elastomer back-ups standard. Anodized aluminum knobs. Optional polyurethane seals with Fluorocarbon back-up recommended for pressures over 240 bar (3500 psi).
BODY:Weight:0.16 kg（0.35lbs）；Anodized highstrength 6061 T6 aluminum alloy, rated to 240 bar（3500 psi）；Ductile iron bodies available; dimensions may differ.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@dafm.cn”.